We revolutionize healing because the world deserves to smile.
Since 2011, collaborators have led efforts to reduce complications and infections created by dental procedures. Based on 3 years of in vitro development that derived from a surgeon's clinical need for better solutions, SweetBio incorporated in 2015 and completed the highly regarded Zeroto510 medical device accelerator - ranked top 15 accelerators by TechCrunch at SXSW - which provided seed funding. Throughout the program, the team had proven and confirmed that the technology works and the market is ready. Operationally, SweetBio has clearly defined their specific FDA 510(k) regulatory path, reimbursement path, and currently has manufactured prototypes in pre-clinical testing. Additionally, SweetBio has lined up GMP and ISO certified packaging, sterilization, and manufacturing vendors for commercial production.
We are ready to bring this breakthrough technology to the market and are at the forefront of healing.
What We've Achieved
- Over $1 million raised
- ZeroTo510 Alum
- Patent filing and license complete
- 100's of hours of lab testing
- Raw materials, manufacturing, packaging, and sterilization vendors secured
- Multiple prototype runs
- Prototype feedback from clinicians
- TERMIS World Congress Presentation in Boston, Massachusetts
- Delta Entrepreneurship Fellow
- Emerging Medical Technologies presentation in San Francisco, California